agence rencontre avignon As cryptocurrency continues to move into the public eye in 2017, Reddheads.com is attending industry events and conferences to bring news of local events to the wider public.
https://distillery244.com/frnew1/2939 On 7 and 8 April, Coinfest UK 2017 is open to visitors at the Manchester Conference Centre. The event will host talks about cryptocurrencies and diverse applications being built on blockchain technology. The speaker schedule (Reddheads: check out the last slot on the International Hangout 😉 ):
- 09:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Etherplay : The Transparent Skill Game Platform
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Gary Broadfield : Bitcoin and The Law
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Dan Hughes : Radix (Formerly eMunie)
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Nick Ayton
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM – Dinner Slot
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM – Dai Davis
- 2:45 PM – 3:30 PM – Ronny Boesing : OpenLedger
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM – Samuel Barnes : Electronic Voting: Adding Immutability
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Alejandro DeLaTorre : BTC.com
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM – Cashaa
- 5:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Original Songs from @BiTChords – another alter ego of the @BitcoinRat
In addition to the talks being held at the Manchester Conference Centre, an international Google Hangout will take place on Friday evening at 6.00 PM (GMT):
- 6:00 PM – Susanne Tempelhoff – BitNation : Susanne will give a brief rundown on BitNation, the virtual nation platform, and fill us in on the latest developments
- 6:45 PM – Joachim de Koning – the Internet of Coins : Joachim will talk about the cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem and their plan to bring it all together
- 7:15 PM – Alex Alexandrov – Cryptocurrency Payment Systems : Alex from CoinPayments will talk about their cryptocurrency payment platform and how the industry has evolved
- 7:45 PM – Peter Rizun – A Market For Consensus : Peter Rizun, the founder of the worlds first academic journal dedicated to blockchain technology, will discuss how consensus rules evolve in decentralized systems like Bitcoin
- 8:30 PM – Blockchain Gaming Panel : A decentralized talk with various players in the blockchain gaming space, including Huntercoin, Beyond the Void, GamerholicCoin, MandelDuck and GameCredits
- 9:50 PM – John Nash – Reddcoin : The lead developer of Reddcoin will update us on their effort to integrate cryptocurrency and blockchain technology with all social media platforms
- 09:00 AM – 09:30 AM – Shawn : OKCash
- 09:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Joe (Steve Ratheram) : InspiringCompanyUK
- 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM – Beyond-the-void
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – BitcoinRat
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM – Alice Corsini – Oraclize
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM – Dinner Slot
- 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM – Dominic Frisby
- 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM – Polymerbit
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM – Valentina Picozzi : Satoshi Gallery
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM – Yanislav Malahov : Aeternity
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Humaniq
- 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM : Documentary Ulterior States followed by Q&A with TomerKantor
Interview with CoinfestUK organiser Adam Rizvi
buy toprol xl 100mg To get an insight into CoinfestUK, Reddheads.com caught up with organiser Adam Rizvi to ask a few questions.
buy calcium carbonate What do you do and how did you become interested in cryptocurrency?
I become interested in cryptocurrencies after working in the security industry and having redundant equipment after a contract ended. I researched what I could use my redundant GPU machines for and found the Bitcoin community.
I currently operate an organisation called CryptoBatesGroup. We have a range of cryptocurrency projects in development which I am working on full-time with a developer.
exemple d'annonce originale pour homme sur site de rencontre This is not the first time you are hosting a Coinfest event – the first event was in 2016. How did you get the idea for the event and what do you hope to achieve?
Seeing cryptocurrency development happening all over the UK but the media focus being on London, I wanted to put Manchester on the map as a hub for development and bright minds. Manchester has an amazing history and is an ideal place to get people together to discuss and collaborate. I saw partnerships being formed at CoinFestUK 2016 and this inspired me to make CoinFestUK 2017 a bigger and more diverse event.
opcje binarne o co chodzi Tickets to CoinfestUK are free! With other industry events costing anywhere up to £1000 or more to attend, how do you manage to make Coinfest free for all?
With great difficulty, but I believe if I set myself a reasonable goal I can achieve it. I am passionate about hosting CoinFestUK and work the hardest I can! I have new ideas everyday about CoinFestUK and it is a matter of cherry picking the best ideas and trying to make sure I keep in budget. This coupled with the amazing response I have seen from the cryptocurrency community – people offering their services for free at the event and speakers willing to spend their own money to attend and speak for free – drives me forward.
go site We are only a few weeks away from Coinfest 2017. How big will the event be compared with last year? Are there any major differences between this year and last?
CoinFestUK 2016 was fantastic but I saw things that I needed to improve on, one of them being more space for exhibitions, more workshop choice for attendees and a more diverse speaker lineup. We have outgrown our last venue and I hunted for a larger venue with the facilities we require. I am now satisfied that we can cater to everyone’s needs.
http://ortdestreffens.de/?yabloko=anyoption-kosten&46c=25 You say that you operate Cryptobates Group. What is this organisation and can you tell me a bit more about it?
CryptoBatesGroup was founded in 2015 and is simply a holding company for all my cryptocurrency focused projects. We have several projects in development and our aim is to help promote and educate the general public in blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Our latest project is CryptoGiveAways.org, which is a new take on the cryptocurrency faucet. CryptoGiveAways.org has no popups or intrusive advertising like other faucets, and it is funded solely through donations. It features a beginners’ section helping visitors understand what cryptocurrencies are and how they work. CryptoBates group will also be hosting Crypto Art Gallery the day after CoinFestUK 2017. Crypto Art Gallery will feature crypto/bitcoin artists from around the world displaying their amazing artwork.
source Is your work organising Coinfest and other activities linked with any cryptocurrency in particular are you aiming to promote cryptocurrency and blockchain in general?
My work organizing CoinFest isn’t linked to any cryptocurrency or blockchain project in particular. I do reach out to projects that I follow and hope to get them to attend but my idea is simply to promote cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in general, showing attendees the diverse range of projects out there and helping educate people who are interested.